Many people are reluctant to go on a diet because it’s usually associated with food that’s bland and often tasteless because it means cutting down on salt and sugar. This includes food like chips, candy, and of course, ice cream. However, nowadays, there are plenty of new recipes that make going on a diet exciting because they make use of ingredients that are full of flavor even if you cut down on carbs and fats. So, if you’re looking for a vegan- and diet-friendly dessert, then look no further because we have the exact recipe for you. It’s nutritious and exactly what you need to satisfy your cravings. With this vegan edible cookie dough recipe, you can satiate your sweet tooth without going off your preferred diet. Here’s everything you need to know about making your own edible vegan cookie dough at home.
What You Will Need:
- 1 can of chickpeas
- ¼ cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of Argania Butter’s Maple Cinnamon Almond Butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbs of almond milk
- A bit of salt
- ¼ cup of small vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of chopped pecans (optional)
- Blender Step-By-Step Guide
What You Need to Do:
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Take the can of chickpeas and then rinse them.
- After doing so, you need to thoroughly drain them.
- Peel the now rinsed and drained chickpeas. This step is optional.
- Place the cup of almond flour, maple syrup, and Argania Butter’s maple cinnamon almond butter into the blender.
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add a tablespoon of almond milk into the mix.
- For additional flavor, add a touch of salt but be careful not to put too much in and overdo it.
- Blend all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Once finished, you can pour it into your favorite cup or container.
- Add the chocolate chips and pecans on top.
That’s it! Now you have an easy and delicious dessert you can enjoy after meals or whenever you feel a craving for something sweet. The great thing about this recipe, aside from how easy it is to make, is that all ingredients are vegan and completely filled with nutrition.
With this, you don’t have to wait for your next cheat day to satisfy your sweet tooth.