Healthy and delicious, this is what we all want in our super bowls, right? If you’re a fitness buff or just someone who appreciates a good breakfast in the morning, this perfect bowl of oats is what you need.
It is lathered in creamy and delightful Argania butter and topped with fresh fruits that will keep you coming back for more. If you’re one who does not cook in the morning and is dependent on oats, why not add an extra twist to it? With just ingredients that you can find at home, you’re inevitably going to enhance your plain oats. Find out how with these ingredients and procedures below:
- ¾ cup of blueberry cinnamon oats (soaked overnight)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of fresh cashew milk
- 2 tbsp. of hemp 90 protein
- One banana (sliced)
- Pink salt
- Lemons blueberry granola
- Maple cinnamon almond butter
- First, prepare your oats the night before you start assembling them. In a bowl, pour ¾ cup of blueberry cinnamon oats and add water to them. The water should be enough to soak the oats thoroughly. If there are floating oats, take them out before you cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Once through, place it inside the fridge to chill.
- Once your oats are soaked, get a spatula or a spoon to mix them. Be sure to mix the oats thoroughly so that no clumps would form.
- Once done, pour 2/3 cup of cashew milk into the bowl. Then, add 1 tsp of maple syrup, 2 tbsp. of hemp 90 protein for added nutrition, a pinch of pink salt, and some blueberries – a handful would do. Mix them thoroughly until the oats and the rest are blended well. Do note that mixing too hard would ruin the texture of the recipe, so do it mildly.
- At this point, you can start beautifying your bowl and enhancing its flavor and texture even further. With your lemons blueberry granola, crumble a generous amount of it on the oats. You can sprinkle the granola on the side. Once satisfied, line your banana slices on top for more sweetness and added presentation. Lastly, take a spoonful of maple cinnamon almond butter and add that dollop next to the bananas. This creamy texture and lovely taste would complete this fantastic super bowl in the morning.
- Add a dash of cinnamon powder before you start eating it. Enjoy!